Sacred Circle Coven

Merry Meet, Sacred Circle Coven (SCC) was created so that like minded individuals could come together to discuss and learn about all forms of the path.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dreams... What do they mean?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LadyMoonPanther
Admin

PostSubject: Dreams... What do they mean?   Fri May 23, 2014 6:53 pm

Dreams.... what do they mean?

There are many types of signs and symbols in a dream. It is important that when interpreting a dream that you take in to consideration each and every symbol and sign that you can remember from your dream and how they related to each other in the dream. I can tell you that it is very sufficient to keep a dream journal next to your bed, because I know there are some times I wake from a dream and in an instance I will forget it. A dream journal could be very helpful when you want something interpreted, or even when having a recurring dream, because you may find one thing changes just slightly each time you have the dream. I have been interpreting dreams with the help of books and sites now for about 7 years. I enjoy it but sometimes its very emotional. If you have a dream you want interpreted, please feel free to post your dream below. Please make sure to put as much information as you can, including but not limited, colors, shapes, the time period, weather, people, time of day, etc.

Blessed be..... Lady Moon Panther
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dreams... What do they mean?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1