Sacred Circle Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Circle Coven

Merry Meet, Sacred Circle Coven (SCC) was created so that like minded individuals could come together to discuss and learn about all forms of the path.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghost Chat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LadyMoonPanther
Admin
LadyMoonPanther

Ghost Chat Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Chat   Ghost Chat EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 8:19 pm

Pull a seat up to the proverbial campfire and sit and listen to the paranormal stories of our group. I myself have been interested in the paranormal from an early age. My first encounter was when I was around four years old. My grandmother lived in Maryland and I lived in Alabama. She was in real bad health the last time I saw her. One night I woke and I saw my grandmother standing at the foot of my bed. I screamed and when my mother came into the room I told her that grandma was at the end of my bed, she tried explaining to me that she couldn't be there cause she was in the hospital in Maryland, I said no mom she is right there and pointed to the end of my bed. A few weeks or so later my grandmother passed away. To this day my mother thinks I was dreaming, but I think that some how astrally my grandmother came to see me and my sister one more time. From that day forward I have never questioned whether or not spirits were real. There are some good spirits, trickster spirits and very evil spirits, each of which I have encountered in my lifetime. My husband and I are now in the process of establishing our own paranormal group here in area. I have many more stories to tell but first I want to hear from you! Tell me your paranormal experience. Please feel free to include pictures Smile
Back to top Go down

Ghost Chat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred Circle Coven :: Paranormal Activity-
Jump to: