Sacred Circle Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Circle Coven

Merry Meet, Sacred Circle Coven (SCC) was created so that like minded individuals could come together to discuss and learn about all forms of the path.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elder’s Meditation of the Day July 29, 2016

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morwen
Admin
Morwen

Elder’s Meditation of the Day July 29, 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Elder’s Meditation of the Day July 29, 2016   Elder’s Meditation of the Day July 29, 2016 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 9:42 pm

Elder’s Meditation of the Day July 29

“When we want to talk to Him we burn tobacco and it takes our prayers all the way up to the Sky World.”

–Louis Farmer, ONONDAGA

Our herbs and our medicines are all here for the purpose of serving. Offering tobacco as a gift to the Creator is proper use of our medicine. In this way, we are able to communicate from the physical world to the spiritual world. Sometimes we have a hard time coming up with the right words when we pray, especially if we are really mixed up. The tobacco and the sage will take the intent to the spirit world. The meaning behind the words are more important the the words. The Creator always knows our intent. The tobacco helps us get to the Sky World.

Today, my Creator, I offer You this tobacco. I want to thank You for being in my life. I want to tell You how much I appreciate the honor of being here to serve You. Tell me this morning what I can do for You. You are the reason I live.
Back to top Go down

Elder’s Meditation of the Day July 29, 2016
Page 1 of 1