Sacred Circle Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Circle Coven

Merry Meet, Sacred Circle Coven (SCC) was created so that like minded individuals could come together to discuss and learn about all forms of the path.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I-ching hexagram of the day 5/28/2014

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morwen
Admin
Morwen

I-ching hexagram of the day 5/28/2014 Empty
PostSubject: I-ching hexagram of the day 5/28/2014   I-ching hexagram of the day 5/28/2014 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 11:51 pm

____ ____
____ ____
_________
____ ____
_________
_________

54: Careful Affection
Wednesday, May 28th, 2014

Affection is the basis of all lasting relationships, but must be channeled properly in order to bring satisfaction, and support the self-esteem of both parties. For example, a married person's lover would necessarily have conflicted feelings: affection coupled with insecurity. Relationships based mainly on personal attraction, especially those that are outside the mainstream, require special caution and tactful reserve.

If you assert yourself too much, or try to make yourself indispensable, you will only incur misfortune. It is never easier to make disastrous mistakes than when you venture outside the bounds of propriety. If you are in doubt as to whether you should follow your heart or your head, allow for some time to pass, and perhaps the answer will become clear. Initiating any action could bring misfortune. Do not attempt to be too creative or attract favorable attention at this time.
Back to top Go down

I-ching hexagram of the day 5/28/2014
Page 1 of 1